Smashburger are looking to recruit for team member roles.
Our team members will work across the 3 key operational areas of our restaurant: Cashiers, Cooks & Waiting staff. The areas of responsibility fall into two areas of the store which are Front of House and Back of House.
A Server is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, POS operations and safeguarding company assets. A Cook is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, processing orders quickly, accurately and efficiently and safeguarding company assets.
Smashburger Team members are ambassadors of our HIGH FIVE VALUES:
- Excite and Delight: Smile, impress and look after our guests with every visit
- Perfect Food: Delivering the best tasting burger and our SMASHING sides
- Pride In Place: Keep our restaurant and restrooms clean at all times
- It starts with me: Choose your attitude be accountable and have fun!
- Do Well, Do Good: Volunteer and support your community
Some of the main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Preparing and cooks food according to Smashburger prep, menu and recipe standards.
- Cleaning food preparation equipment and work area.
- Adhering to food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Responding appropriately to guest concerns and communicate guest requests to management.
- Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen, floors, counter and restrooms at all times.
- Checking orders for accuracy and portion control.
- Delivering food to the guest when necessary.
- Answering phones according to standards.
For more information or to apply, head to the Smashburger careers website here.